Bulk Bag Filling
Fabcon’s Bulk Bag filling system gives you a perfect solution for handling and filling heavy bags without any spillage or wastage of the material.
The rigid balanced structure of the bag filling arrangement ensures a perfect alignment for the bag so that it fills the bulk bag uniformly and effectively.
The construction of the equipment has been designed in such a manner that it can withstand the high pressure situations and accurate output can be delivered every time effectively and efficiently.
- Stainless steel filling nozzle and dual concentric filling spout combines venting system with integral bag /liner inflator.
- Inflatable Neck seal for dust-free filling.
- Rise and fall bag loop support arms designed for quick and easy removal by fork lift truck.
- The arms are fully adjustable to suit varying bag sizes.
- Filling rate is up to 20 bulk bags per hour depending on bag size and material in feed rate.
- Robust weigh platform mounted on tour load cells with mechanical overload protection.
- Vibration facility for product de-aeration and compaction to provide a stable load for storage and transfer electrical and pneumatic operation
- Powered roller, mesh or belt conveyer for easy removal of bulk bags.
- Pneumatic bag push-off device.
- Full management data on weigh controller plus printer.
- Pneumatic bag loop release system.
- Rigid bin or drum filing attachment.
- Automatic FIBC height adjustment
- Access Platform.
- Full range of filling valves to suit product.
- Spinning heads, to distribute products in bag.